<Return to Web Services
Online Donation Services
With our powerful Online Donation Service, your campaign doesn't need to acquire a merchant credit card account or subject campaign supporters to cumbersome Internet payment systems. Spalding Group will process and deposit credit card contributions made to your organization into the bank account that you designate. We will provide you access to detailed report information that will allow your campaign to adhere to FEC/State regulations as well as quickly and easily track donation activity.
Online Donation Services (PDF)
Donation Service details:
- Instant Updates: Via the Internet, the campaign has 24/7 access to real-time contribution activity updates.
- Email Notification: Immediately following a donation, the campaign and contributor will receive an e-mail confirming the donation.
- Creation of Database: Resulting from donor information gathered online, the campaign can access data such as mailing address or donation amount for use in other campaign marketing initiatives.
- Online Processing of Direct Mail or Telemarketing Donations: In a secure and password-protected environment, the campaign can enter "non-Internet" contributions directly through the Online Donation Website.
- Weekly Fund Transfers: Donation funds will be deposited to the designated campaign bank account each Friday. The deposit amount will be equal to the total of donations from the previous Monday through Sunday one-week time period.
- Activity Reports: Authorized users, via an online "administrative panel", are able to create a data file, text file or Excel spreadsheet to assist in verifying donation and deposit activity.
- Recurring Contributions: Instead of one individual donation, supporters have the option to make smaller, incremental, recurring donations throughout the duration of the campaign.